How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
- when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our customer services team, whether to purchase one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request.
- when you make a purchase we may collect payment information. For example, your billing address and credit card number if you make a payment.
- from data capture at events Copter Shot attends.
- from carefully selected business partners who provide products and services our brand.
Using your information
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for,
- to respond to your requests or questions
- to respond to your customer feedback or evaluate a job application
- to notify you about changes to your account or your purchases
- to help us identify you when you contact us
- for general administration purposes
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services
Sharing your information
We will never share your information.
Secure sending of InformationAlthough we will never share your information and we try to keep our website secure. We do recognise that, when providing your information to us through our website or email service, the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Our site uses ‘Cookies’ in order to personalise your visit to our web site and help us understand how you use the site. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified. We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the site, or for research to help us better serve our clients. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. We will ask for your consent to store any non-essential cookies on your device, upon arrival of this site. You can also set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and can set your browser to turn off cookies. No personally identifying information from you will be collected as part of these cookies.
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.